My childhood friend d!Ed of k!dney failure (PHOTOS)


I remembered my friend who used to call and check up on me yesterday. I picked my phone to call and quarrel her for not calling me for 3 months now. I called the first time, she didn't pick. I called again, immediately the call was pick, I shouted "Nawa o!  Thelma, you wey be my personal person can forget me like this, e no good o" a voice that is not Thelma's responded.."This is not Thelma but her sister. Thelma died 2 weeks ago..K!dney failure took her  two weeks ago, she will be buried tomorrow" I was totally Sh0cked! I never knew my friend was sîck not to talk of having k!dney problem. I felt so bad that I did not call her all these while she did not call me. I lost my childhood best friend to k!kney failure. She was buried today. Pls, let's pray for her soul to rest in peace. Any hand typîng Rest in peace. Ki!d problem with never be your pórtion and that of your family members.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking: Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal's $ 3x Surfaces Onl!ne (Full Video)